Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Friday, March 5, 2010

digitals by d

My BESTEST FRIEND in the whole wide world now has her own blog!! Denise has been taking pictures of me and my family for a while now. She has really gotten into the whole photography thing and is taking classes and trying to start her own little business. I am SOOOOOOOOOO proud of her and all her accomplishments. She is one of the those people who can build anything out of wood (with power tools), come up with the cutest crafts, can decorate any room worthy of any famous designer and can now take beautiful pictures too. Gosh.... I hate those kind of people (really....Im just jealous!) :)


Here are just SOME of my favorite pictures that she has taken:

*Check out "digitals by d" to see some of her work. If you are interested in a shoot, just holler at her :)

No comments: