Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

15 more days

Trains & Trucks or Ribbons & Bows...Boy or Girl Nobody Knows

But in 15 days, we will find out what Littlest Burchett is. (Well, hopefully. If he/she "wants" to show us :)

What do you think? Is Gavin having a little BROTHER? or a little SISTER?
You can vote on the right side bar :)
Then hopefully, December 10 at about 4:30 we will know!!!
(if you want me to text you the news, please make sure I have your number)

I'm sooooooooooooo stinkin' excited!!

~As for how we are doing - we are progressing nicely. Largely. My stomach is getting huger! And the baby is moving A LOT already. Especially when I eat or drink, the little booger just starts kicking and doing flip flops. Then some times at night when Im squishing him/her, he/she kicks just to let me know. It's such an awesome feeling! Even if I'm in a really bad mood or getting stressed out, I can feel him/her move and it just makes me smile. *I remember Gavin didn't ever stop moving. From the time I could feel him at about 4.5 months - he literally didnt stop until I gave birth. Such a wiggle worm that kid was. (I guess that could explain his never-slow-downness that he has now too :) We are so lucky that God gave us the opportunity to have children and to be pregnant. It truly is a miracle!

2 comments:

Bec said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well with the pregnancy! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Future Mom said...

How exciting! Do you have names picked out? We do...have for years. I know, kind of pathetic but oh well. Glad to hear you are doing well! I just started feeling our little one but yesterday s/he was pretty active. It's soooooooo cool!