Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weigh-in #9 & #10

Last week: I did not gain nor lose anything! I'm not really sure how that works but it did. I was the exact same weight (to the ounce) as the week before. Geesh!

This week (today): I WON!!!! I was the BIGGEST LOSER!!! I lost 2.6 pounds this week! That is the most I have lost in one week so far :) So now my total is 13.2 pounds! YAY!!! I'm so proud of myself. I'm going to try and be really good this week too - except Denise & my mother-in-law will both be in town... Denise likes to eat all our favorites while she is in town and my M-L is a GREAT cook so this weekend is going to be rough! I will just have to be really good this week so I can splurge on the weekend :)

No comments: