Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More "Durings"

We have been moved in now for just over 2 weeks and we've gotten most everything unpacked - now we just have to get it all put up and decorated. Hopefully we are getting close to the "Afters". But until then... take a gander at what we've been up to.
Kitchen

The desk area
(still needs the computer)

My closet
(I think its my fave room of the house :)

Living room

Backyard - we bought some sod so they
are in the middle of laying that.
(Of course Gavin & the girls had to help!)

Our master bathroom

New faucet for main bathroom

My new washer & dryer :)
(I never thought laundry would be so
much fun!!)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I like the shelf/hutch in the dining area...looks good. The pictures over the desk area worked out great didn't they? Your very creative and your house looks GREAT! How was the garage sale?