Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weigh-in #5

Another week - another pound! I lost 1.4 pounds this past week. Which brings my total weight loss up to 8.6 pounds :) I'm still not exercising but I plan to as soon as all this house mess is over. Right now I'm just eating better and making better choices. I ate really bad this past weekend but I still ate less and made better choices. For example - we eat at Sonic at least one breakfast per weekend. I always get a ham toaster with no egg (which is basically a hot ham & cheese on texas toast) and a large sweet tea. But now I take one of the pieces of bread off and I get a half sweet / half unsweet tea. So that cuts down on the calorie count. Then at Wendy's I usually get a #1 cheeseburger, fries and a coke. Now I get a kid's meal cheeseburger, give my fries to Gavin (he always gets the mandarin oranges with his meal) and I order a water. So see.... better choices. And I guess its really helping. I do eat rather well during the week. I either eat a Lean Cuisine or grilled chicken and a salad for lunch and for dinner I eat a Lean Pocket (at least right now while we are so busy with the house... its fast!) Anyway, if anyone has any tips to share... please do!!
** PS - our winner this week is the tinyest person in our office - Lorena! She lost 4 pounds this week :) Way to go girly!!!

No comments: