Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weigh-in #4

Well we weighed-in again yesterday. I have lost another 1.6 pounds!! Thats 7.2 pounds all together :) Whhhhhooooooo-hoooooooo!!! I'm so very proud of myself! I have really been watching what I eat and my willpower has finally kicked in... after 30 years :) I can definitely tell I'm losing because my jeans are baggy and I've lost a whole belt hole! A friend of mine gave me some jeans that were 1 size too small and now I can fit them! Yay me!!!!
* This week's winner was Craig. I think he lost 3 pounds this week but overall has lost more than 20 pounds! He's doing great :)
(Danny has drug out some of my old jeans that I haven't been able to wear since I got pregnant - I keep staring at them but am still afraid to try them on. I will keep you posted if and when I actually do try them on!)

No comments: