Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weigh-in #1

I know I'm almost a week late posting this but it's been crazy around here this week!!! We weighed in for our Biggest Loser Contest at work and I LOST 2 pounds!!! WHOOOOOO-HOOOO. I know some of you are thinking, "That's not much" but let me tell you how I usually NEVER lose weight. #1 - I have NO will power. Put food in front of me, I will eat it. #2 - I HATE HATE HATE to excercise. I. MEAN. HATE. with a capital H! And yes, last week I did NO exercising. I just ate better. and less. LOTS less!! I only had one coke (which wasn't terrible) and had NO CANDY or SWEETS!!! YAY GO ME!!!! Anyway, I'm excited. And as my friend Matty put it - if I continue to lose 2 pounds a week for the 12 weeks we are doing this, I will have lost 24 pounds. That my friends.... is TOTALLY worth it!!!!
*Laurie won the $100 weekly prize money. She lost 6 pounds!!! Way to go Laurie :)
**Stay tuned for next week's weigh-in.

No comments: