Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Some "During" photos

They aren't really "before" pictures... and they aren't really "after" pictures... so I figured I would call them "during" pictures. Works, don't ya think?!?!? Anyway, here are some pictures I took last night.

Bonus Room - before the paint went on

Bonus Room - with Twig Green paint
(still not quite done)

Living Room - with my FAVE khaki paint on the walls

Hallway - almost finished - just need to trim it out
(Along with our NEW boobie light)

Cabinet doors from the bathroom and hall

The Kitchen - haven't gotten started on it yet

Master bedroom - I LOVE this color :)

What Gavin does while we are working hard


I will continue posting more pictures as we go along. Stay tuned....

No comments: