Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just Finished...

Jennifer, a newspaper columnist who's grieving the death of her husband, has more reason to mourn when her beloved grandmother, Sam, falls into a coma. Jennifer rushes to Sam's home in Lake Geneva, Wis., where she finds a packet of letters addressed to her. The letters detail her grandmother's life story, including an affair she had with a mysterious man. Jennifer takes comfort in the letters, and at the same time, embarks on her own romance with Brendan, an old friend.

I started and finished this one last night. Yes, I read on my New Years Eve. Gavin watched a movie and Danny slept (got up to go hunting this morning). But it was cute. Sweet little romance. I HATE the way he keeps saying the characters names though. No one really talks like that! Drives me nuts! But the rest of the book was good. Good ending.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! This one too...I'm such a book stealer! Just consider yourself my book rater...if you read em and thier good - works for me! :)