Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Monday, January 5, 2009

Biggest Loser

Today at work we started doing "The Biggest Loser" contest. Basically we were weighed in today and we will weigh in every Tuesday from now until April 14. Whoever loses the most PERCENTAGE of weight wins! Every week when we weigh in, the Biggest Loser gets $100. If you gain a pound, you have to pay $1 for each pound. Then in April we all get a percentage of a $3000 grand prize. The more weight you lose, the more money you get :) So I am very excited!! I will NOT tell you how much I weighed today but I'm happy to say that I only weigh 4 more pounds than when I got pregnant with Gavin. Which is GREAT!!! Because I was really thinking that I weighed about 10-15 more pounds than that! So every week I will keep you posted on my weight loss. I have never been a very good dieter... I have NO willpower! So please keep me in your prayers and if I am ever around you, please keep me from eating everything in sight. Thanks and wish me luck!!!

No comments: