Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gavin's Name Gallery

A few months ago, I sent out an email to some friends & family and asked them to find a constructive way to display Gavin's name and take a picture. Well, here are some of the results! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! I plan on putting together a collage of them for Gavin and hang it in his room.
If you want to send me one, *PLEASE* do! I want as many as I can get in all variations!!! Plus I will continue to add to this posting! So check back later :)
Thank you so much to those who have helped me out with this project!!

This one was done by Ronnie (my mother-in-law).

See if you can find the six words that are hidden!


This was taken 11/17/08 in Sanibel, FL by my cousin Andrea.


Lee-Lee (Gavin's daycare lady in Austin) did this one just for him!


And of course, since she works in Construction - Denise did this one!!


This picture was taken by Ronnie's best friend Tammy and then she photoshopped his name in the sign.


My cousin Amanda took this one in Fort Wainwright, Alaska! Brrrr :)

I did this one at work one day!

1 comment:

Our Crazy Family said...

oh it says gavin scott burchett...how cute...yeah i still need to do one...trying to think of something really cute=)