Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

I am soooooooooo excited that Gavin is finally at that age where he understands Halloween! I told him Thursday night that tomorrow after school he is going to dress up like Batman and we are going to go around and say Trick-or-treat and people will give us candy. OH. MAN. He was so excited! We practiced saying Trick-or-treat over and over... his is more like "Trit-tree" but close enough. So Friday morning the first thing he says to me is "Trit-tree I want candy". Geesh. After we (my Mom, Mimi & I) picked him up from school we got dressed and went to the mall. Every store had some one dressed up handing out candy.... talk about the right place to go! We were one of maybe 10 there then by time we left there was probably 100 kids. craZy!! Afterwards we went to TSTC's Trunk-or-treat, the police station, Veta's house and finally to eat supper at the Choo-Train. Our little Batman was hungry & tired!

Right after the picture above was taken, Hulk ran by and scared the be-gee-zus out of Batman. So we took Batman to meet Hulk. I dont think his eyes could've been any bigger!

That's a big o' popcorn ball for such a little mouth :)

I wanna give a Shout-out to Denise for getting Batman's costume and Ronnie for getting his Lightning McQueen candy bag.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I love the Bat-Man costume with the Lightning McQueen crocs! Precious!!!