Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Last Lecture


I know many of you have heard of Randy Pausch's Last Lecture given to Carnegie Mellon students after he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. Many of you have probably even watched the YouTube Video. Now he has a book out with the same title. I borrowed it from a friend and read it yesterday. Its AMAZING!!! This man has so much insight into life (especially for someone who has just a few short months to live) and so many good lessons that ANYONE can learn from. If you ever get a chance to read the book or watch the video, I highly suggest you do so. You will never be the same! If you would like more information about Randy and his Last Lecture, you can go here!

1 comment:

Bec said...

We love this book. I have my freshmen reading it for class this semester and it has opened up some great discussions!