Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeee....

For my birthday I told my mom I wanted a new pair of tennis shoes. So I went online and found some Nike Shox that I loved. So once I picked them out, I started browsing just for the fun of it. Well I came upon NikeID. You pick your shoe, then you customize the colors and you can even add your name to your shoe if you want. So I couldnt pass up the opportunity to design my own shoe :) and they were the same price as the other Shox that I wanted. So I ordered them and they take 4 weeks to come in. Well.... I got them yesterday!!! OMG! I have the COOLEST MOST AWESOMEST shoes EVER!!!! Thanks Momma!!!!


Yup! Thats my name :)

Look how good they look ON ME!!!

Gavin wearing the inserts that came in them as his shoes! Silly kid :)

2 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

wow! those are great!

Meredith said...

O.K. so I'm totally going to have to do that...you know that right?

I'll pick different colors and I won't put Nikki Jay on mine. K?