Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

YIPPPEEEEEEEE.........

Today is Tuesday. Saturday is in 4 days. That means our parties are in 4 days! I am soooooooooooooo STINKING excited!!!! I can't WAIT to see all the people that I have been missing lately. Friends & Family. I love having get togethers. Of course, they are stressful and I tend to over-stress myself but I still love them. I have something to do everyday this week to finish getting prepared. I am sure I will visit Wal-Mart about 60 times between now and then. We invited about 80 people and I think only 15ish have RSVP'd. I just dont understand why people don't RSVP anymore. Its common courtesy! I know more people will show up than I think will or that have RSVP'd. I just hope we have enough food and beverages and party favors :)
ANYWAY!!!!! YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA :)
Hope to see yall there :) If you can't make it, check back next week to see pictures.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

O.K. so you can totally put my name down in the "ISUCKBECAUSEICAN'TRSVPASSHOLE"category...and to think that I didn't RSVP when that SO pisses me off when people don't RSVP to me...How rude! I shall take any punishment that you deem worthy - just give me a second chance!

We had a great time Saturday! I do love a good birthday party!!!!