Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sunday

Sunday morning was hard. Got to bed late plus drank too much and of course my child was up at 7 per usual. But thats okay. We went outside and attempted to clean up the MESS that our backyard was.... GROSS! Anywho.... we took a shower then met my Mom, Mimi & the Register's at Reg Wagon for breakfast. YUMMY! Then we came home and I packed up Gavin and sent him off to Austin with his Nana for the week *WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*. I was a big crying baby I tell you what. I just miss him so much :( After Gavin was gone and I finally dried up, Denise & I went over to Kristi's for Shooter's 2nd Birthday Party. That was fun! I really wish Gavin couldve been there to join in the fun but oh well. Next year......

No comments: