Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Party Day Saturday

**Pictures above on Slideshow**
Ohhhhhhhh how busy we were on Saturday. First things first....Denise & I got up and went to the mall to have pedicures. Our toes looked fine but trust me - NEVER go there. Unless you want to watch creepy-crawly's walk around the floor. UGH! Then my mom came and we ran to WalMart to pick up last minute items. Finally got home and got decorated then people started showing up :) Gavin's party had probably 30 people there!! It was so much fun. We hit the pinata first (which to be home-made stood up pretty well I thought). Then we had cake & ice cream. Which included about 10 toppings to choose from. Then we did presents! He got so much cool stuff. Big Construction Trucks & Monster Trucks & Lightning McQueen & clothes & blocks & airplanes & a cool bubble lawn mower! So much stuff!!!! Thank you for all that came and for all Gavin's really cool presents!
Then for the adult party - we had probably 30 people come. Lots of GOOD (scratch that) GREAT food (brisket, sausage, chicken, wild hog, pasta salad, potatoe salad, beans, some sour cream dip, appetizers that included guacamole stuffed cherry tomatoes - they were so cute!!). We partied until about midnight I guess and drank over 1/2 of the 10 gallon margarita machine. and I am pretty sure we bought about 150 beers, only 50 were left! I didnt take put like 3 pictures (I know...stupid) but I just didnt think about it.... I was too busy visiting :)

No comments: