Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

1 month...



Last Friday, June 27, was my 1 month anniversary at Landmark. So I thought I would let everyone know how its going. I LOVE it. I love the work that I do, it does get repetitive but its rather interesting. I love 97% of all the people I work with... there is a few I could do without but its those grumps/gossips/lazys that make it interesting. Plus the benefits they offer are crazy good. The building is awesome! It was designed with a ski lodge in mind and its gorgeous. We are in the country and up on a hill with land all around us. So we have all kinds of wildlife. There are turkeys that wander around and longhorns in front of our office. And I'm told we see lots of deer in the fall and winter. We even have a deer feeder in the back with a remote control corn shooter-outer-thingy. Anyway, things are going really good!!

No comments: