Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vacation - Mon, Tues & Wed

The week before I started my new job, I took a VACATION!!!! Gavin and I hung out and visited people and ate lots of good food. On Monday, we attempted to trade in my car but that was a disaster.... so I still have my Cherokee. On Tuesday, we went to the Mall and Wal-Mart and rode some of the coin-operated little cars. We are so easily-entertained :)
On Wednesday, we ate lunch with Carrie and afterwards went to get my tires rotated. I knew it would take them a while so we un-loaded the stroller and went walking downtown. We went to the corner pet-store and saw all kinds of little creatures. Snakes, scorpions, chinchillas, lots of fish, gerbils, rabbits, guinea pigs and some baby hamsters. Then we picked up my car and took it to get my inspection sticker done. While they did that, Gavin and I went next door to Chili's and had a molten chocolate cake dessert. YUMMY!!!!!

No comments: