Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, June 8, 2008

FINALLY!!!

YEA! We finally got internet at the house!!! So I will posting again :) And just to let all of you know....my job is going GREAT! The actual work I am doing is pretty boring and repeatitive but with the awesome benefits and my co-workers - it is all worth it! My group, Sales, includes Terry (the Boss Man), Sandra, Teena, Maria and for now, Darla. Darla is the one that I am taking her job. I am not replacing her....just taking over her job. And I am sooooooooooooooo sad she's leaving. She's very quiet so she probably thinks I never shut up but she's super sweet and she lives right around the corner from me. We went walking last week. I get to know someone and love her and now she's leaving! SUCKS!!! But I made her promise that she would keep in touch and come back to see all of us. All the other people on the other side of the office are great too. So I really love it. Its hard for now since I kinda feel like an outsider.... they don't know me and I don't really know them. But it will get better. I have true faith in this job and truly thank God for letting me be the one they chose to work at their amazing company.

No comments: