Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Friday, May 9, 2008

Interview

So I had an interview Thursday at 4. I was there until 5:30! It went REALLY REALLY well!!! I think I will LOVE it there. I really hope I get the job. They have excellent benefits (15 days vacation after a year; company paid health insurance; 401k; free life insurance policy...etch) and are very family oriented. Plus they only work half a day on Friday :) I went back today for a 2nd interview and got to meet the President of the company. He was a really nice guy and we chatted for about 20 minutes....all the other interviewees (they had 60 applicants - only 3 interviewees) only talked for about 5 minutes :) Anyway, he said he probably wouldn't know anything until next Wed or Thurs because he will be out of town Mon and Tues. So please keep your fingers crossed and pray hard for me. This would be a wonderful opportunity for me and I would be very blessed to get the job. Some of you know how badly I need it!!!

No comments: